Given my interests in submillimeter/millimeter astronomy and its associated instrumentation, I tend to present around those topics whilst squeezing in some of my PhD work. However, thanks to writing for Astrobites and Popular Astronomy, I also enjoy presenting my favourite discoveries.
If you’re interested in hearing about how we detect the invisible universe, or about the latest in astronomy research, then e-mail amber.hornsby at astro.cf.ac.uk.
- Detecting the invisible universe, Usk Astronomical Society (TBC 2019)
- Detecting the invisible universe, Cardiff Astronomical Society (6 February 2020)
- Detecting the invisible universe, Abergavenny Astronomical Society (22 October 2018)
- Detecting the invisible universe, Astrocamp (15th April 2018)
- A cosmic history, Barry Astronomical Society (4th September 2017)
- Astronomy in the News: the Best Discoveries of the Last Year, Cardiff Astronomical Society (9th June 2016)
- My story, Peak Star Party 2014 (October 2014)